- Working Groups
- Contact Us
About the Coalition
The Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Food Policy Coalition was formed in 2007 to help bring about public and private policy-based changes that foster an all-around healthier food system. The Coalition has based its work on assessments of how food can impact the health of individuals, communities, the economy, and the environment. Results of the Coalition's work were recognized in the SustainLane U.S. City Rankings, where Cleveland scored #2 among the 50 largest cities in Local Food & Agriculture - helping it claim #16 in overall sustainability.
The Coalition facilitates policy-based changes by...
- Convening issue-based working groups
- Building coalitions around new projects and programs
- Helping conduct research
- Convening quarterly forums
- Partnering on special events
- Communicating online and disseminating information